Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

Lavinia Stamps Challenge - March 2015 - Add some Gems

Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog.

March is on its way and up until two minutes ago I was thinking that spring was well and truly on its way but now .. it is pouring with rain!  Hope it is much brighter as you read this though. 

A new month and a new challenge and this month it is ADD SOME GEMS!  Remember there is a huge prize of £40 worth of Lavinia Stamps and you do not even have to have a blog to enter as e-mail entries are accepted.  Pop over here and have a look.

Here are my samples for the month:


This card was made using the fabulous Brushos (also available from Lavinia Stamps) and they are incredibly easy to use.  They make stunning backgrounds.  I used the lovely stamp Sky and added some glitter to the wings and some gemstones in the corner before mounting on a die cut using a colour which picks out a colour in the background.

For my second sample I decided to make a New Home card using the Zen large mushroom house which I coloured and used lots of dies I have had for a very long time.


I added some gems to the insects and in the middle of the two round windows to complete the card.  This mushroom is just perfect for a new home card. 

Don't forget to join the challenge as March is a bit longer than February you have more time to enter!

Have fun crafting.  Kx

3 comments:

Zoe said...

2 fabulous cards xx Zoe xx

Wendy said...

Love the Brusho background of the first card and the grass and little fence are fabulous on your stepper card! Xx

Barbara said...

Great cards, Karen.....love the stepper card, such a good idea xx