Followers

Saturday 26 October 2013

Black, White & Red!

Hi Everyone

Hope you are enjoying your weekend despite the weather.  Don't forget to change your clocks tonight.  This card was for the same colleague who likes black and white but doesn't mind a "splash of red"!  I am using this lovely Sassy Studio Designs image again as I think it is so versatile and just right for that special birthday.


Coloured with my trusty copics this digital image was larger than previous cards as I made a large card 8" x 8" so the extra wide ribbon was not out of place.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking and a big thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

Kx

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I love this image, Karen.
very attractive card with a lovely design and finish from you, as always.
E xx

Hellen Pearce said...

fab design Karen - love the image it's great! x