Followers

Saturday 27 July 2013

Never Too Old for Cupcake!

Oh how true! 

First of all, a very big welcome to my new followers and also a huge thanks to everyone for their lovely comments, it really makes me feel good when you take the trouble to leave me a message.

Not sure about anyone else but this weather has really not helped the card making.  When I get home from work I am too tired and at the weekend I have too much to catch up on but needs must and here is a card I made one of my work colleagues. 


I confess I did do this one in a bit of a rush as I had to go to Birkenhead for a few days and needed the card the next day but everyone at work seemed to like it.  I used the Lili of the Valley image the "ribbon" was also one of their stamps which I stamped on patterned paper (the same as the bunting).  The background was actually bright pink but no matter how many pictures I took it really did not come out looking pink but you get the idea!.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Kx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooh that's gorgeous Karen! I just fancy a lick of that glossy pink icing... xxxx

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous card Karen, very yummy. xx Flora

Sandy said...

So cute - you are absolutely right, one is never to old for cupcake. I love the word cupcake - it just sounds delicious doesn't it!!
Sandy