Followers

Friday 15 March 2013

Boat Scene

Hi Everyone and welcome back to my blog.  Today I am posting a card I have made for someone at my work for his birthday.  This stamp by Stamps Happen Inc was lent to me by my good friend Eileen and I am really pleased with the results as I wanted the card to look simple and "clean" which I think I have achieved.  Hope you like it.

 
Here is a bit more detail - hope you can see that I used Glossy Accents on the footprints to make them look wet.
 
 

I am going to have a crafting day tomorrow at one of Eileen's Workshops - it is bound to be great fun and it is always lovely spending the day with fellow crafters when we can swap ideas, drink tea, make cards and maybe, just maybe a bit of a gossip too!!!

Have a great weekend.

Kx

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous card Karen! Love your colouring of the boat. Just perfect for us 'South East coasters', it could be Whitstable! xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Fab card Karen, just right for a man love your subtle colouring. The stamp is great, must look out for it, wish I lived nearer the sea !!! Hugs P xxx

Eileen said...

Classy, classic and very elegant .. just right for a bloke!
E xx

Unknown said...

bloke cards are so hard! you've got a great one there, may just have to have a look at those stamps myself!