Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Bodacious Lady

Hi Everyone.  No snow here today but feeling very cold, roll on the spring!  There I go wishing my life away.  I must admit I was even looking forward to Christmas this morning!!  Before you all think I am going mad I ought to explain that I booked our Christmas break today as my Mum and Step Dad are going to Scotland and we are going to join them.  As I don't see them very often I was thinking how nice it would be.  Enough of this waffling on ... here is a card I made last year for a work colleague.  He loved it (I knew he would!).  It is a Kenny K image which I have coloured using Copics.

I have added some ribbon to continue the laced up theme and glossed up the boots.  Hope you like.  See you again soon.  Karen

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Beautiful work ... well done matey! x
E xxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Fab card Karen //(*_*)\\ xx

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Very cool Karen....love it !
hugs
Chris Richards
xxx

Dee said...

Welcome to blog world Karen, lovely card here, mind you, you have such an inspirational crafty mate, I don't think I would be blogging now without E's support. Dee x